Microsoft Word DOC Repair Tool
Try Microsoft Office DOC repair or recover services, powered by Word Repair Toolbox and repair the internal structure of text files in Microsoft Word format in several mouse clicks. The Microsoft Word DOC repair tool opens damaged text files in corresponding format and converts the data into clean and trouble free documents of DOC, DOCX, DOT, DOTX or RTF extensions.
The online .DOC file repair tool does the following:
- offers powerful .DOC repair Word download service, free for evaluation on any PC;
- recovers text files of any version, works under MS Windows 98/.../10;
- keeps confidentiality of personal information and other sensible data, stored in DOC files;
- opens MS Word documents regardless the damage, caused the corruption of input data.
Online .doc file Repair Tool
Online DOC repair tool is easy to use and powerful in all instances of data corruption regardless input provisions and other factors. Evaluate Word Repair Toolbox on your own computer and check it is really good and repairs all data you need. Corrupt Word DOC repair online tool is absolutely free to try, please keep it evaluating until you get a clear understanding about how it works.
Note: Word Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. Word Repair Toolbox not include donate inside. This is a software with a free DEMO easy version. The tool is not distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Our software development project team has invested a lot of time and efforts into making it a remarkably efficient product and we have no intention to distribute it as a free tool. You need download Microsoft PDF repair software and use it.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selecting a source *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf file for further processing.
Preview a recovered text from source file.
Viewing the final recovery report.
With Word Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the File Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- Word cannot open this document template.
- Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt.
- FileName.doc file cannot be opened
- The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.
- Word document is corrupted.
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
- This document may be corrupt.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- Cannot Locate Microsoft Conversion Library Opening Non-Word File.
- The Document Template Is Not Valid.
- A file error has occurred.
- Works cannot open the document, the file may be in use by another application, the file format may not be supported by any of the installed converters or the file may be corrupt.
- The Office Open XML file filename.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.